These shots are of Acura's upcoming 2007 CR-V-based RD-X sport ute and Honda's 2006 Pilot. The RD-X was announced a while ago as a smaller, more affordable alternative to Acura's well received MDX. Unfortunately most of the body panels are hidden beneath black material, so it's difficult to get an idea of what the actual SUV will look like. The overall shape and size of the vehicle, however, look comparable to an Equinox. The Pilot meanwhile has got a new set of headlamps, as well as refreshened front and rear fascias. It should arrive in dealerships this fall.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models