Saab has recently announced that its new turbo V6 will be available in all 9-3 variants, including the convertible. No word on if the 9-5 will receive the new powerplant, but our guess is that it will. The 2.8-liter V6 will also come in a 230-hp variant, which will be optional on the Vector trim level. The 2006 9-3 will finally have some serious power, but we wish they would send it to the back wheels. Saab, if you're listening, at least give us the option of having AWD.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies