As we discussed earlier, BMW is going to offer an M package for the 1-series. The M Sportpacket will be offered on the 1-series, 3-series, and X3. News of this styling and performance package also hints that a true M version of the 1-series will be produced. The M Sportpacket include aerodynamic modifications, special suspension enhancements, and aluminum interior trim with a leather wrapped steering wheel. The package will be available with any powerplant out of all three model lines. Also announced was the availability of a 265-horsepower six for the 1-series as well as BMW's line of diesels for the 3-series.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies