If Jaguar is to shed its losses and compete in the top echelon of performance car makers, the 2007 XK seems like the right approach. Edmunds has posted a video of the heavily camouflaged 2007 XK Convertible making the rounds at Nurburgring. The new car is made of aluminum and will sport a 300-hp 4.4L V8. Look for it this September at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies