Well, it's big news if you'll be one of the lucky 80 to 90 enthusiasts to own the production version of Lamborghini's Concept S. Apparently Lambo enthusiasts were so smitten with the Gallardo-based concept that the company decided to build it for them. The production model will retain the divided cockpit, electronically controlled rear-view mirror and lack of any kind of roof. The Concept S will not replace the expected Gallardo roadster that's still in the works; it's just Lamborghini being really nice to its customers.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models