Audi's Q7 SUV has yet to hit the market and there is already word that a smaller sibling dubbed the Q5 is slated for production to battle the BMW X3. The Q5 will be based on the A4 platform and sport air suspension and hill descent control and offer 5 seats. Its version of Quattro will allow 100% of torque to be sent to any wheel in case of slippage. You can expect the Q5 to carry the design language used by Audi including the waterfall grill. Engines vary widely from the 2.0-liter FSI, all the way up to a 4.2-liter V8. Europe will see two diesel options, as well. Prices are expected to start around $35,000.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet
Recharge Wrap-up: BMW i8 and i3 CrossFade Edition in Paris, upgraded Atieva electric van races againWatch Video