After having just been released, the New Jetta faces a major recall. Over 39,000 vehicles will be recalled. The recall was intiated at the request of the NHTSA and covers Jettas with the 2.5-liter gasoline engine. A fuel line supply clamp in the engine compartment may not be positioned correctly. This could cause a leak or even a fire if it is not inspected and fixed. It is typical for any new model to experience the pains of recalls, but it is unfortunate that the recall involves such a sensitive system.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video