My mom used to tell me that the ugly girls in high school would be the beautiful ones when I grew up. I have thought about what she told me every time Hyundai has released a new vehicle in the past couple of years. The current Tiburon and the new Sonata were huge steps forward for the company in terms aesthetically pleasing designs, and these spy shots of the 2007 Santa Fe from The Car Connection indicate that Hyundai's designed have definitely matured since their ugly duckling days. TCC reports that the Sante Fe will grow in size and include a third row for the first time. It will be built alongside the Sonata, with which it shares a platform, at the company's Montgomery, Alabama plant.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models