This monumental act of stupidity would've been great to witness, but unfortunately nobody was rolling tape at the time. All we have are eyewitness accounts of a single-seat plane landing on the roof of a Porsche that was tooling around a former U.S. air base in Germany with 11 members of a local Porsche club. After the plane slammed into the car's roof (no mention of what kind of Porsche it was, except that it did have a roof) the driver slammed on his brakes, which sent the plane nose first into the ground. Thankfully no one was hurt, although the pilot could face charges of negligence for, you know, being stupid and landing on a Porsche.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video