Beginning in late August Mercedes Benz will offer Trailer Stability Assist on its M-Class SUV. TSA will work with the vehicle's Electronic Stability Program to detect fishtailing motions and apply precise braking at the front wheels to stabilize the vehicle and the trailer. Having been on the business end of an improperly loaded trailer hauling a Corvette Z06 down Michigan's warped and pot-holed I-75, I for one welcome TSA if it truly does work as advertised. Although I wonder how many people have made the M-Class their hauler of choice.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies