While searching for some good spy shots, I ran across these of the Ford SAV. It seems that Ford's SAV concept is making it into production form with very little changes. Obviously, this is a disguised test car, but the basic design is the same. It will be interesting to see if Ford decides to bring this style of MPV over. It may be a matter of how the public reacts to the Mazda5, which is the first attempt to market an MPV-style vehicle in the US in a while. It also begs the question, if this could not come over as a Ford, how about Mercury? Why not throw a little European flair into that brand, and leave Ford for the more mainstream vehicles? The link is not in English, but words are unnecessary for this kind of automotive smut.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies