BMW Motorrad, the motorcycle arm of BMW, has denied it is responsible for problems experienced with its antilock brake system. About 20 people have complained that they have experienced a failure in their bike's ABS system. If you ride, you know that you cannot rely entirely on an ABS system to save your butt. However, from the BMW's explanation, it seems there is some type of design flaw which was not accounted for. In one instance, a rider was seriously injured during public safety training last month when his ABS failed. BMW is the Volvo of motorcycles, so you can imagine what this means.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies