Sure, these spy shots look like a Mazda MPV, not the upcoming CX-7 crossover. Well, my friend look closely. That is no minivan under that shell. The Mazda was caught testing in the Southwest along with some of its targets, the BMW X5, Toyota Highlander, Honda Pilot, and VW Touareg. You can bet that this crossover will be seriously entertaining to drive. Typical of Mazda, they will probably be targeting the X5's driving dynamics while producing a vehicle at a price competitive against Honda and Toyota.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies