Not to be outdone by Porsche itself (see post below), TechArt Automobildesign, the well-known purveyor of Porsche mods, has begun selling an "Aerodynamic Program" for the Boxster. This program includes a subtle front spoiler and side skirts that together manage to give the roadster a slightly more purposeful look. One-piece TechArt Formula wheels in sizes ranging from 17 to 20 inches are available, and the suspension will also be custom calibrated to your choice of wheel/tire combo with sport springs that lower the ride height about an inch. A stainless-steel exhaust is in the works as well as another "program" for engine tuning.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models