Hot on the heels of spy shots of the upcoming VW cabrio are artist's renderings that show what the coupe might look like when it goes into production as a 2006 model. The design carries over well from the Concept C on which it is based, but it's easy to see that there's an Audi A4 Cabriolet lurking in this car's lineage. In our opinion the artist's rendering looks somewhat like a last generation Mercedes SLK. GermanCarFans.com reports that the Cabrio should be priced around $30,000, depending on exchange rates.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models