Apparently GM has been working the last two years on implementing a new aftermarket structure that allows dealers to offer models specifically tailored to the regions in which they sell. A network of 85 regions has been established and each is being set up with a contracted Accessories Distributor Installer that will sell products from GM Accessories to GM dealers. What does this mean to the average GM customer? Well, 40 localized models have already been created for sale including the GMC Sierra Z85 pickup for Tampa, FL and the Cadillac Escalade Grammy Edition for the L.A. area. Wouldn't it be cool if they added an actual Grammy as a hood ornament? If they did, I'd buy one.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models