Spy shots are popping up all over the internet today of the 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo caught being tested somewhere in the U.S. Scheduled to be officially unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September, this prototype sheds light on some new details including wider rear fenders that house new intercooler air intakes immediately aft of the doors and 19-inch wheels. The Turbo will use the 3.8L flat six currently found in the Carrera and probably produce 460-480 horsepower. A six-speed will of course be offered and a DSG-like transmission is also said to be possible. With weight going up only slightly over the current model, top speed is said to surpass the 191-mph mark.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models