In a monumental step towards a viable fuel cell vehicle market, Honda delivered the first ever EPA- and CARB-certified fuel cell vehicle, the FCX, to the Spallino family of Redondo Beach, CA. The lease is for two years and the Spallino family will provide feedback to Honda engineers who will incorporate their real world experience into future models. Honda already has a fleet of 13 FCX vehicles in use by several municipalities and plans to lease several more vehicles to individual customers over the next year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models