If GM extends their successful employee-discount program out beyond July 5th, Chrysler is preparing to offer similar discounts. They could implement this as early as July 6th. With GM expected to show a 30% increase over June 2004 sales and a market share of around 30% for the month, expect a summer full of similar discounting from other automakers. GM's market share for the month of June is up significantly from their 25.4% share year-to-date and is a clear sign that they've taken customers away from other brands. That's all good for the car-buying public, but probably not so great for company profits.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models