It has been announced that Jason Priestley, a.k.a. Brandon Walsh, will be the Grand Marshall for the Grand Prix of Denver that takes place in mid-August. His duties will include hosting the Celebrity Bowling, Billiards and Texas Hold 'Em Charity Tournament, celebrity judging the Rocky Mountain Concours car show and introducing his close friends of Barenaked Ladies at a headline concert. Priestley is one of the only actor/car nuts I like because he actually races. He continues to drive to this day despite breaking his back after hitting the wall at Kentucky Speedway going over 180 mph in 2002. Man, that must have hurt.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models