The Peugeot 407 sedan and wagon both seem to need some serious rhinoplasty. Their extremely long hood and bumper are a study on bad automotive proportions. The latest pictures of the Peugeot 407 coupe looks much better. The long snout looks decent on the coupe. Not that it matters to US buyers. Still it is an interesting enhancement to a car that we will never see here, hopefully. With the anti-French sentiment, a French car in the US would be comical from a public relations standpoint. It is good enough material for a feature length movie.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies