The Maserati Birdcage concept vehicle, designed by Pininfarina and first seen at this year's Geneva Motor Show, got some impromptu track time recently at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in Britain. The event's organizer encouraged the heads of Maserati and Pininfarina to let the car stretch its legs on the track during the event. The concept car impressed the crowd, which further fueled rumors that Pininfarina has been talking with Maserati about a limited-production run of the car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video