How sweet is that pic? It looks perfect enough to be a Gran Turismo 4 screenshot. If only Aston Martin's two DBR9s performed as good as they looked at this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans. Battling against a pair of Corvettes in the GT1 class, the Aston Martin's fought valiantly for the majority of the race. After 21 hours of racing, all four cars were still on the same lap. That's when disaster struck for Aston with both cars experiencing problems within the final 90 minutes of racing. The number 59 car did manage to finish third in GT1 behind the Corvettes and ninth overall. Follow the link to a great article on Aston Martin's day at the races as well as some more great pics.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies