A reorganization of Fiat's holdings has landed Maserati in bed with Alfa Romeo, which means both companies will now be sharing platforms, components and sales networks, as well as a crossover wagon currently being developed. The wagons will most likely resemble the Maserati Kubang and Alfa Romeo Kamal concepts. Ferrari, which previously ran Maserati, is now relieved of its duty to revive the trident marque. It seems like this move will favor the prancing horse, which regains its ultra-exclusivity, while Maserati goes from platform sharing with the Enzo to building wagons with Alfa Romeo.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video