Spy photos of the upcoming 2006 Civic coupe and sedan have been posted at the link below (4 of the sedan, and 3 of the coupe). Present are LED tail lamps, uniquely styled A-pillar area, and door-mounted mirrors on the sedan. I'm not a big fan of the current Accord styling, so I can't say that the single frontal photo does much for me. The rear doors show the currently fashionable quarter windows, and the roofline has more rounded profile than the current Civic (dare I say that aspect looks something like the Cobalt?). There are what appear to be rear disc brakes behind the five-lug spoked wheels on the sedan. Also note the amount of rear-end camber.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video