Someone at Saab figured out that trying to sell Saab-branded dog collars and bandanas isn't going to work. Saab decided to concentrate on safety devices to help the 40 percent of their customers who also ride with their pets on a regular basis – a smart move considering the slow sales of accessories. Interestingly, Saab decided not to product a doggie booster seat that would let smaller dogs look out the window and will not release pet accessories for the 9-7X.
Oh no! Saab to exit the pet accessory business
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models