Brabus made an appearance on Autoblog yesterday for its Smart Roadster-Coupe Racing edition, and it's back again today with the announcement of a new line of performance and appearance parts for the newly redesigned Mercedes M-Class. The exterior mods are aggressive, specifically the available 22-inch Monoblock one-piece wheels that monopolize the wheel wells when combined with a special suspension control module that lowers the air suspension over an inch. Brabus also offers a full engine tuning program for the turbodiesel models as well as the V6 M350 and V8 M500. Finally there's an SUV in which Darth Vader would've been proud to be seen driving Luke and Leia to kindergarten. TuningNews.com has the press release.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models