The exterior shots are computer generated, but these interior mock-up pictures looks like they were taken right in the studio. There isn't too much of a departure from the current Mini, keeping the center mounted speedometer/info center and tach in front of the driver. The pictures also show both color combos and door panels.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models