What would happen if BMW crossed the M6 with an X5? An inbred child that would probably look like this vehicle, what insiders are saying will be the 2008 BMW X6. Much like Mercedes considers its CLS500 a coupe, BMW will also refer to the X6 as a coupe because of its coupe-like roofline, despite the two extra doors. Power will most likely come from a stable of V8 engines and BMW's V10, the latter possibly producing up to 612 horsepower. Mad props must be given to BMW for its WWI tank-like test mule that's been running the 'Ring in Germany. I've never understood why manufacturers don't just slap some slab-sided sheetmetal on a chassis like this when they go to track test a vehicle.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models