Everyone could see this coming. With GM threatening to make unilateral benefit cuts for its hourly union workers and retirees, the UAW is starting to throw threats too. The latest news on the ongoing saga between the UAW and GM includes the UAW leadership hinting at a strike if GM makes the unilateral cuts. There is enough material about the UAW vs GM out there to fill several posts. We do not really want to beat a dead horse either. All I can say is that there is more than one way to scale back production.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video