We love The Onion. If you haven't read their website and have a sense of humor, it's worth burning a few hours of your life. GM is the next target of their USAToday-like "Infographs". Being motor-heads, we do have to point out the one factual mistake: that's a 2006 Impala, not a '05. We didn't know Mrs. GM gets $625 a car to buy expensive hats. Thanks for the tip starlightmica.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video