What is it with manufacturers making web-based video games for their vehicles? First Ford and now Mitsubishi with its 2006 Eclipse. The game is called "Thrill Ride Challenge" and its graphics and gameplay are… simple, to be generous. The game looks and plays like it was ported over from a cell phone. There are six tracks upon which to race your virtual Eclips and the registered player with the best time each week will win either an Apple iPod or a Mitsubishi flat-screen TV. Fortunately the game will play through a web browser on both Windows and Mac machines. It would have been a little silly to give away iPods as a prize for a game that wasn't Mac compatible.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models