DaimlerChrysler (probably not much Daimler involvement on this one) has launched a new website for the Hemi. Included is history of the three engines that carry the name, a roundup of Hemi crate motors (I'll take the 900 HP supercharged King Kong 540), and Hemi IQ trivia. Hit the Heritage section for profiles of the men behind the various generations of the engine. It's interesting to note that engineers are the individuals who get credited with the earlier generations of the engine, while the modern Hemi is credited to a group of high-ranking managers. The Racing section focuses on the men who've competed with the Hemi throughout the years. Give props to Chrysler for remembering their roots and putting together a site that pulls together 50+ years of history.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models