The logic behind exporting only 2,000 sedans to sell for $24,000 (20,000 euro) each astounds me, but that is what BMW's China partner Brilliance wants to do. Brilliance plans on exporting its Zhonghua sedan to German in small numbers. While it is not a very exciting sedan by any stretch, it appears to have decent build quality, and it uses Mitsubishi engines. This may be a market test for the Zhonghua, but there are other ways to test a model's market appeal. Brilliance has plans to expand its export operations, so this is probably the first wave of exports into the rest of the industrialized world.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models