AC Schnitzer is like the Saleen of Europe, except instead of modifying Mustangs it takes Bimmers and turns them into Audobahn art. The company has just released pics and specs of a new set of mods for the recently refreshed 7-Series. To complement the new nip and tuck of the 7-Series, AC Schnitzer will offer a new bodykit, wheels up to 22 inches, a high-performance exhaust system and new suspension springs that lower the car about an inch. These new parts should be available this fall to help you de-Bangle your BMW 7-Series.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models