The crew at Automobile Magazine gave the most under recognized group of automotive enthusiasts a big nod in their July 2005 issue. The Tempo-Topaz Car Club of America was highlighted on p24 for its unwavering devotion to those stalwart icons of mediocrity: the Ford Tempo and Mercury Topaz. The club's website is extremely well produced and includes a forum, vehicle registry, downloads, merchandise, tech center, modifications and a complete history of the Tempo and Topaz. My favorite part is the tech center where you can learn about rare and unique models including ones with AWD, a Mazda 2.0L diesel and the sought after V6-powered 1992 Tempo GLS and Topaz XR5/LTS.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video