There is a lot of news about the future of all things not Saab cars. The 9-6x is reportedly going to be late to the party, slated for the 2007 model year, because of some reengineering needed to change the boxer-designed Subaru B9 Tribeca to swallow a diesel engine for the European market. Also GM is prepping a smaller SUV, dubbed the 9-4x, from the next 9-3 platform which will be engineered with all-wheel drive capabilities. The Car Connection also tests the 9-7x, finding it's just too American to have the Saab badge.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies