File this under options that North American doesn't get. VW is offering their nifty DSG transmission with the 2.0 TDI engine in the new Passat. Of course, it will be some time before we see the Passat on American shores. The DSG is currently available in the New Beetle TDI, so this drivetrain will probably be an option for North American customers.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models