The hot Ford Mustang Shelby Cobra GT500 is already making waves across the Atlantic. A car importer has found a US dealer that will take deposits from the UK and send the left-hand drive approved, 450 horsepower coupe for £37,060, or $67,645. England gets a stern warning to hurry as dealers may only get six to eight GT500s a year and spots in line are selling out. Any guesses on what the "market value adjusted price" on the $40,000 Stang?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies