Hybrids? Never heard of 'em. I want a truck, a big truck. And apparently so does at least 899,999 of my closest friends. Ford has announced that the F-Series is on pace to sell over 900,000 units in 2005 for an unprecedented second year in a row. According to Ford over the last 30 years the F-Series has been the only vehicle on the market to achieve over 800,000 in sales and it's done it nine times. Last year the truck set an all-time record with 939,511 being sold.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models