Ford is shifting some names at Premier Auto Group and Volvo. Fredrik Arp has been appointed president and chief executive of Volvo, replacing Hans-Olov Olsson, who will become chairman. Mark Fields is currently acting as Volvo chairman as well as the head of Ford of Europe and PAG. The new appointments are effective October 1.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX