I love car games. The more realistic the better. And that's why I've bought every generation of Gran Turismo from Sony. However, that little company called Microsoft (just a few miles from where I'm sitting) seems to be making a push to dethrone the king of car simulations. Forza Motorsport is getting rave reviews, especially for online play which is lacking in GT4. Our sister (or brother) site Joystiq has the low down on the love that Forza is getting.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models