Billionaire Kirk Kerkorian didn't get the 28 million shares he was looking for, but did purchase 18.9 million shares. This brings Kerkorian's Tracinda Corp. share of GM up to 7.2 percent instead of the almost 9 percent they wanted. Investors see this as good news, as General Motors shares rose $1.22 in early morning trading.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models