We've all seen the words Certified Pre-Owned a lot over the last few years. They represent the high-margin factory-backed used cars sold by the namesake dealers. They tend to be newer vehicles with less than 60,000 miles that try to pass on the value of used cars without the fear of costly repairs. Recent market numbers seem to show that customers are warming up to the idea of CPO. Chrysler's Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep dealers have seen a 5 percent rise in year-to-date sales compared to the same timeframe in 2004 and the overall CPO market has seen a 3 percent rise.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models