Predicting that many of the 25,000 jobs that will be cut from General Motors in the next three years will come from normal attrition of workers, Credit Suisse First Boston slightly raised its 12-month price target on the automaker. CSFB also points to a possible move to make GMAC its own entity and the recent announcement by marketing chief Mark LaNeve that places Pontiac, Buick and GMC in a symbiotic relationship. All is not doom and gloom for GM, they are just making some necessary moves to adapt to the changing U.S. auto market.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies