In other places of the world, Mitsubishi sells a pickup truck that is the basis of the Montero Sport SUV and the new one has been spied and is definitely interesting to look at. Nowhere near as safe as the styling of the Dodge Dakota-based Raider, the new L200 truck reminds me a lot of the old Nissan Gobi concept from years ago. While the look is truly controversial, it would be one heck of an alternative and would fit parked next to the 2006 Eclipse. The interior looks good though.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models