It's hard to take something seriously when it is veiled in such silly-secrecy. We feel like we're playing Myst or watching a 1989 Infiniti commercial. First of all, the company has added "Land Water Air" to their logo, suggesting that a supercar will not be the only vehicle they will build. To further the James Bond-like spin, the car named MF1 (we're not going there), will be available with armored protection for those top-secret missions. One bit of bad news, the price of the car has gone up to $830,000. If you actually reserved one of these cars without ever seeing one, you will be granted the initial $700,000 price. The MF1 should be unveiled soon. We can't wait to see what all this is about.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video