In a bit of good overseas news for GM, Saab accounted for 1.27 percent of UK car sales in May, a record for the Swedish car maker owned by GM. It's a small market share, but still good news for the brand. The even better news underlying the rise is that Saab saw gains across the board, with the biggest lift coming from its 9-3 convertible. Saab is also scheduled to release the 9-3 SportCombi shortly.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies