National Highway Transportation Safety Administration is stepping up their investigation into reports that headlights may fail on Chrysler minivans. The investigation covers Dodge Caravan and Grand Caravan, Plymouth Voyager and Grand Voyager and Chrysler Town and Country and Voyager minivans from the 2001 and 2002 model years. If the NHTSA finds enough evidence, a recall may be issued.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video