Saab has given the OK to build a version of Subaru's news B9 Tribeca crossover SUV. The 9-6X was supposed to be introduced as a concept this year, but its delay has raised questions about its production possibilities. It seems that the new Saab will be built at Subaru's Indiana plant to the tune of 15,000 per year. The styling is supposed to be unique on the outside, with the interior being a carry over from the B9. Exterior styling is rumored to be inspired by the Saab 9X concept. With the popularity of crossovers, this move makes a lot more sense than the truck-based 9-7X.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models